Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Missions in the San Francisco Bay
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
BlueMax
Looking for someone to run the Missions after Denver. At this point, I would be willing to negotiate some form of payment.

I ran all of the Denver Missions locally once they were available and now I am looking to play.

BlueMax
BlueMax
Would Like $50 entice anyone?

BlueMax
Warlordtheft
Dang--I was thinking that you were proposing that the next missions be set in SF. That would be cool. I also think Berlin would be another cool place to have the missions.
BlueMax
QUOTE (Warlordtheft @ May 7 2010, 08:32 AM) *
Dang--I was thinking that you were proposing that the next missions be set in SF. That would be cool. I also think Berlin would be another cool place to have the missions.

SF during the occupation would be great. However, I think 207X SF would be too boring to use.

BlueMax
/spoiled by Orkland
Warlordtheft
True, but with the Japanese gone it might make things more interesting. Such as how Calfree handles the situation. Now that PCC controls LA and such. They really need to do update on this one since alot has changed. Same with berlin as a NEO-A free city has been ivaded by the corporations (IIRC).
BlueMax
QUOTE (BlueMax @ May 6 2010, 11:50 AM) *
Would Like $50 entice anyone?

BlueMax

Kids today.

Back in my day, if someone had offered to pay me to run games ... they would have gone broke.

BlueMax
Bull
If I was down there, I'd be all over this wink.gif
BlueMax
QUOTE (Bull @ Jul 16 2010, 02:12 PM) *
If I was down there, I'd be all over this wink.gif

If you were here, you could expect one of our bigger production nights. You have of course seen what we did for the big A Time of War game, yes?

BlueMax
Redjack
Move the midwest and we'll invite you over.
BlueMax
QUOTE (Redjack @ Jul 17 2010, 09:54 AM) *
Move the midwest and we'll invite you over.

My owner ^H^H^H^H^H^H wife is a seismologist. You folks start getting more earthquakes and this could be possible.

BlueMax
LurkerOutThere
Where are you at in the midwest Redjack?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012