Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lubbock, TX GM
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
m10103
Well I figure it may be pointless to ask, but... If anybody lives in or near Lubbock, I may be able to get a game going soon if I find enough players. I've got two people interested thus far and I may be able to get two more. I would like to get a veteran in the game to help me though as my GMing experience is low (no in-person experience only online).

I'm going to integrate technology into the game via a computer to TV hookup with 3D Google Earth buildings on a grid-system for outdoor combat and projected blueprints for indoor combat. I think it will be pretty cool, but I can't find any local players.
Kronk2
Where do you guys play, I am not in town anymore, but hatters was alwys fun.
m10103
I think we'll probably be playing at my residence. I actually have a notice for players up at hatter's currently, but I think playing there wouldn't work with my current ideas.
Kronk2
yeah, they are a bit distracting there, and somtimes hatter can be an ass.
Bigity
You guys still around and/or looking? Probably moving to Lubbock here in the next month or two.

Aside from those guys, anyone recommend a good FLGS in the Lubbock area?
Bigity
Lubbock is a college town, there has to be some gamers around.

Even if they are dirty dirty Tech fans.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012