Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Origins 2010
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Convention Information
Belvidere
I don't know how much the Shadowrun community supports Origins in Columbus, OH. But I figured since I hadn't seen anything on the forums I'd toss it up here. I've never actually been to Origins so I don;t have anything to really say about it. But a con is a con and I've never been to a bad one really. Anyone have any info on Shadowrun gaming/community/products going on at Origins?

-Belvidere
DireRadiant
Origins and GenCon are typically the to major cons CGL attends. There is usually a lot of Missions run and a significant contingent of the CGL Demo Team attends. Usually around a dozen Demo team members are there.
Bull
Check the Missions forum. There's a thread there about the Missions events we'll be running at Origins and Gen Con. There will also be some other SR games as well. I don't have the full schedule yet, and won't until Origins publishes it (I know what we submitted, but... That's never a good, solid, reliable final list until after the convention is over smile.gif)

Bull
Belvidere
Thank you! Just skipped over the Origins section for some reason, I blame brain lag.... Just one too many BTLs. biggrin.gif
Mesh
Or info about NC meets?
unemployedsamurai
my question is when will Origins online registration be ready..good lord...hopefully by the end of the month..i do like there registration guidelines for event registration doing it one group at a time...maybe their server wont crash when 20,000 gamers hit purchase tickets at on time
LurkerOutThere
Online registration is up last I saw, I havn't made mine as i'm wiating to see if I get a GM code, but it is up at long last.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012