Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Online Gaming Questions
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
Daedelus
I am curious as to how the online games are handling Logs. I am thinking of running one but I am unsure how this works.
Bull
That's an interesting question, and I'm not entirely sure. THere's only one or two online Missions games that I'm aware of, so maybe someone involved can speak up.

Keep in mind that Mission Logs are unnecessary for anything other than your own bookkeeping if you're using Missions in a "home" game, or don't plan to or care to play the character at Missions events at the conventions or during Open PLay at your local game store (If you have a Missions Demo Team member running those in your area). So if you're just playing through the campaign for fun, or using the adventures to supplement your own game, they're not necessary.

Bull
Daedelus
We are running the campaign in a home group, but with 100% official characters so that we have the option of going to official games if we choose. One of our group my be deployed so we are looking at options if he is.
LurkerOutThere
Personally in the past I have handed physical sheets to the people I ran for at cons. As my pool of people I'm running for expand I'm looking at getting a scanner to use. Thinking about if we could just get a blank version of the log sheet that we can fill in and I could then put a digital copy of my signature on that'd be a great help.
Bull
QUOTE (Daedelus @ Apr 16 2010, 12:41 PM) *
We are running the campaign in a home group, but with 100% official characters so that we have the option of going to official games if we choose. One of our group my be deployed so we are looking at options if he is.

Understandable. The Missions game we're playing in right now is working much the same way (Me and Caine play at cons, but the other players are playing "by the book" as well, so if they feel like it, they can jump into a game at Origins or Gen Con).

Bull
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012