Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Target -> Moving Target
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Dumpshock News, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, & Discussion
Blue DragonFly
So i noticed that as you post more, you get more green dots. One: Target, Two: Moving Target. How are the rest determined? If you make an insane amount of posts do you get to make your own title smile.gif What is the Dumpshocked group?
fistandantilus4.0
Dumpshocked are follks that donated some years back to help out with some server issues. That's how they got the title, as a little 'thank you'. As for the rest, just post. smile.gif
Cain
QUOTE (fistandantilus4.0 @ Apr 28 2010, 07:08 PM) *
Dumpshocked are follks that donated some years back to help out with some server issues. That's how they got the title, as a little 'thank you'. As for the rest, just post. smile.gif

It's a little more complex than that. I got my Dumpshocked for donating to a more memory fund many, many years ago.

And BDF- Fisty is just being a bit obscure for the fun of it. After enough posts, you get your own custom title. I don't recall what the progression is to that point, though.
Method
Its now 2500 posts (Runner Level).
Stahlseele
At 5000 i think, you get to be a Dragon.
Dunno if there's anything at 10k postings.
There seems to be another last title at 7500 postings according to rumors, but i don't know what that one is.
At a certain posting count, which i have forgotten, you can change your own title too . . .
fistandantilus4.0
Gee, just let all the secrets out why doncha? What ever happened to the fun of investigating and discovery. I don't like your methods! *Shameless Zing!*
Stahlseele
*shrugs* so?
I don't like Method either O.o
Nah, he's an okay guy ^^
Method
Hmmm... I'll have to keep a closer eye on this "Stahlseele" character... smokin.gif
Derek
QUOTE (fistandantilus4.0 @ Apr 28 2010, 07:08 PM) *

Word.
Adarael
Only 2500 for a custom title? Well, hell. I better get posting.

Of course, I've been saying that for years...
Mardegun
I hope age counts for something too, because when I saw my member no. I did this eek.gif ... I guess I am officially old.

IcyCool
QUOTE (Mardegun @ May 17 2010, 03:46 AM) *
I hope age counts for something too, because when I saw my member no. I did this eek.gif ... I guess I am officially old.

Nah, age doesn't count for much. It just means you've spent more nuyen.gif to keep yourself SotA. cyber.gif

Meaningful contributions will get you to your desired goal. So will a flood of inane posts, but we'd all prefer the former...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012