Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pandemonium
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Convention Information
atoga
Is anybody here who lives around Toronto going to the Pandemonium con? There's a bit of Shadowrun there, but it's mostly just D&D, Hackmaster, Cthulhu, LARP, and CCG stuff. It's a fun con, though, and I attended last year.

Just curious.
Adam
I've been thinking about it; some of the other GOO staffers will be there, running a demo for our upcoming RPG based on The Authority.
Ancient History
The Authority? COuld be interesting. Do you know anything about the system on that 'un Adam?
Adam
Tri-Stat and d20; both systems in the core book.
Ancient History
Damn. I was rather hoping for a modified d20 along Mutants & Masterminds lines. Oh dwell.
moosegod
QUOTE (Adam)
I've been thinking about it; some of the other GOO staffers will be there, running a demo for our upcoming RPG based on The Authority.

As much faith as I have in you, Adam, you screw that up and it's stabbity time.

Please ignore pretty much everything after Earth Inferno, please. That stuff was a disgrace.
Adam
AH: The d20 stuff will be a system very similar to GoO's Silver Age Sentinels d20 system, with some mods to make it more Authority-centric. It will be more or less classless, in that all characters will be built from one open-ended class.

moosegod: I'm not working on the book; at most I'll be proofreading and giving it a light edit. I'm not sure off-hand exactly which story arcs the core book and supplements will be covering.

Adam
Well, I decided against going to Pandemonium, as I have a metric ton of work to do.
The Burning One
Darnit Adam, I can honestly say your presence was missed. Overall a good con but it lacked sufficient variety in the genre of games presented.

A few friends and I are getting together to remedy that situation for next year. We're in the process of writing up some SR tournament modules for 3-6 players that we plan on running next Pandemonium. Hopefully it'll be a good showing and get some exposure for the game we all so greatly adore.

TBO
Adam
Anyone going to the Great Canadian Baycon in April/May? I'll likely be there - working, but there.

hrmm. Maybe we could get some Shadowrun Missions stuff going in the GTA area. . .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012