Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shadowun Initiative Tool
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Community Projects
Obbehobbe
Hey Dumpshock!

A friend of mine have created a simple tool to help keep track of initiative, damage and combatants.

It consist of two files - shadowrun.exe and one dataset.xml.gzfile. They must be in the same folder.

This program doesn't roll dice or keep track of modifiers. It's only damage, initiative and combatants.

Play around with it if you want...

This program is not complete, and I don't know when or if it will ever be. But it works kinda good with the basics of combat.

Very basic help

Shadowrun Thingie Program
WulfSage
Hi thanks for this sort of thing as GM I'm always looking for something to make my life easier so I can concentrate on story.

One question. What's the exe for?

Might be paranoia coming into play on my part but I'm always weary of an exe file from an unknown source (no offense).
Obbehobbe
WulfSage: The shadowrun.exe file is the program. The thing you need to doubleclick. Just... click it... I know you want to click it... ork.gif wink.gif
Obbehobbe
C'mon, have no one else than WulfSage tested this? smile.gif
Achsin
Was looking at it, just about every time i tried to do something i got some kind of error.
Obbehobbe
Achsin: Yeah, it's not flawless. You get some error messages when you try to edit the templates. You need to drag down the template NPC to the NPC list (just below) and edit them from there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012