Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Online Mission In June
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
LurkerOutThere
Hello all, I'm looking to run some more missions, I believe the next one in this little list is Burning Bridges, I'm free any day in the evening except Thursday or Sunday and have one person tentatively interested in a Wednesday or Saturday. Any takers?

Also to the folks I ran for last month, sorry for not getitng you your sheets yet, I havn't forgot them completely I just keep forgetting to bring them into work to scan.

Triggvi
QUOTE (LurkerOutThere @ May 23 2010, 07:16 PM) *
Hello all, I'm looking to run some more missions, I believe the next one in this little list is Burning Bridges, I'm free any day in the evening except Thursday or Sunday and have one person tentatively interested in a Wednesday or Saturday. Any takers?

Also to the folks I ran for last month, sorry for not getitng you your sheets yet, I havn't forgot them completely I just keep forgetting to bring them into work to scan.

I up for playing. If is during the week, I can get you another player(pretty sure)
KnightRunner
Well I am up for more. Though Thursdays and Sundays are the days that work best for me. Mondays work and with some notice I can make a Wednesday evening work as well.
LurkerOutThere
Sadly Thursday and Sunday's are when I run my in person games. Shall we tentatively schedule for Wed the third? I'm free any time after about 4PM but would prefer to be done by 10 so perhaps start no later then about 6.
agustaaquila
I would love to be involved. However, I am out of town for the first week of June, so those days are unavailable for me.
LurkerOutThere
I'm willing to push it back a week if that works better for folks. Soon after this one I have a request to run in and out from DWC and that mod really works a lot better if you've played Burning Bridges for context. I would be interested in doing these back to back (that is a week or a few days apart, not all in one sitting) if folks are interested.
Triggvi
I am up for any time but sunday night and tuesday night
LurkerOutThere
Ok how's this sound I'll run Burning Bridges on June 7 and tentatively schedule in and out for june 14th.
Triggvi
I am cool with it.
agustaaquila
works good with me.
Triggvi
I 3 different characters. A face/infiltrator, Combat Driver(non-rigger), blind bio-sam. which one would you guys want me to play.
KnightRunner
I am for certain available for the 14th, and working on the 7th. (about 50/50 atm, Will keep you informed).

What time are we shooting for?

I will be playing my Ork Investigator (Former Detective).
LurkerOutThere
Ok unfortunately I've had something come up for the 7th, I can still run burning bridges then if folks are interested on the 14th alternatively we could move it to an an alternate day that week and keep the running for In and out on the 14th. Thoughts?
KnightRunner
The 14th works great for me schedule wise. Not certain it matter to me which one we play.
LurkerOutThere
Well burning bridges kind of leads into In and Out which is why i wanted to run them in tandem.
pster
Hi, is the game full already or can I still join? Though I've never played SR online or 4th ed. Only have experience in SR3. Though I've been reading 4th ed. Are you running the game on this forum?
DWC
The suggested day works for me. If it has to be shuffled to account for other folks, I'll juggle my schedule as necessary. Thanks again.
LurkerOutThere
Lets press ahead then planing on burning bridges on the 14th and In and Out on the 21st. What start time works well for everyone? I'd like to start around 4:30PM CST or so.

Pster: We'd love to have you, to answer your question we use a combination of a ventrillo and openrpg setup this allows us to run the game as close to how one would at a normal table game as possible. There's a smidge of a learning curve but it's not bad in the scheme of things. If you need help creating a character let me know. You should also check out the missions FAQ at www.shadowrun4.com for a few restricted qualities and such.
pster
Ok I'll give it a try and send you a draft character when I'm done. Do you mind karmagen or should I stick with standard BP character creation?
pster
Ok I'll give it a try and send you a draft character when I'm done. Do you mind karmagen or should I stick with standard BP character creation?
LurkerOutThere
It needs to be a standard BP built missions legal character as outlined in the missions FAQ on www.shadowrun4.com.
agustaaquila
4:30 CST works for me. I will see you on then.
LurkerOutThere
Does anyone have a good link to the stable version of OpenRPG? I was having trouble tracking it down on the arcana website it kind of looks like something went off the rails since last time we played/I made a posting.
KnightRunner
Try this and see is it works. Though I would not call any version of OpenRPG as overly stable.
Fringe
I'd love to play, if there's room. I have either a mage or a technomancer--any preference? Should I email a copy of the character, or how does that work?
LurkerOutThere
Play what you will enjoy there will be opportunities for either.
Triggvi
Maptools is a good platform.
KnightRunner
QUOTE (Triggvi @ Jun 10 2010, 11:41 AM) *
Maptools is a good platform.

I have heard this as well, but I have not had the time to play around with it yet.
LurkerOutThere
I'm in the same boat so while I'm not opposed to a new platform tonight we'll be going with the devil I know. Plan is to start at 4:30CST as no one indicated a problem with that. I will be online pretty much all day if folks have questions or need to work out the technical issues.

I can be reached at my aim lurkeroutther00 or via the PM's on the boards here if people have questions about technical setup or other items.

We'll be using Open RPG a version of which can be found here.

I have set up a room called Shadowrun Missions on the Blackstar Gaming server.

For the talky portion of it everyone should have a mic and some way to hear and a copy of ventrillo which can be found here: Ventrillo

Here's the info for my vent server

Hostname: vent29.gameservers.com
Server Port: 5355
Password: bushido
KnightRunner
Sorry I was a no show last night. I was stuck at work with a last minute SNAFU.
Fringe
Thanks for running the game last night!
agustaaquila
Thanks everyone for being involved. It was fun. Thanks Galen for GMing. Sorry I had to run away at the end (tornado warnings should not be ignored.)

Looking forward to the next game.
LurkerOutThere
Shame some folks couldn't make it to last game, anyone up for In and Out next Monday at 4:30PM CST?
Fringe
I'm up for that.
DWC
Count me in.
agustaaquila
I am in.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012