Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PIC - Fanposters!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Obbehobbe
Partly.In.Character grinbig.gif

I've made some fanposters for my players and I was quite satisfied with them!

Ace

Jasmina

Marc

Ember

(I'm sorry Kat Von D, Megan Fox or anyone else if I have used your photo or your work)
Combat Mage
Not really sure if that thread fits here. wink.gif

I quite like the first two. The third somehow doesn't do it for me.

Greetings,
Combat mage
Obbehobbe
Hey Combat Mage!

Wasn't really sure where to post it...

How do I delete a post?
Combat Mage
I was, by no means, implying that you have to delete your post. I'm a new user myself so i wouldn't dare tell others what to do. I was just wondering if this was the right section for this kind of post. (and it very well could be for all i know)

Sorry if my statement was confusing.

Greetings,
Combat Mage
fistandantilus4.0
Sorry I was late noticing this thread. I'll move it over to where it should be, and hopefully there you can get some more feed back.
Backgammon
Cool, this is an artistic direction I haven't seen much, but it's pretty cool. I'd say it's more dynamic that a standard portrait, so you get the pink mohawk/punk aspect to the characters better. Nice work smile.gif
hobgoblin
somewhat reminds me of the artwork for ruthless.com, but then it was done to faces overlayed by various shapes and gizmos.
Ol' Scratch
I really like them. smile.gif
Rand
Yeah, nice stuff!
Ryu
Reminds me of Need for Speed for some reason. Very cool. How do you make those?
crash2029
In the Ember poster I swear that the face in the upper right is Jack from Mass Effect 2.
hobgoblin
QUOTE (crash2029 @ Jul 2 2010, 11:16 PM) *
In the Ember poster I swear that the face in the upper right is Jack from Mass Effect 2.

or someone made to look like her:
http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Jack

the 401 above the tattoo on the head is wrong, as is the cut in the eyebrow and neck tattoo.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012