Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New York City - Looking for a Game
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
mmu1
Any NYC area gamers out there? Anyone? I'd prefer to play, but I'd also be willing to take a stab at GMing. (although I don't have much experience with that angle)
Saint Hallow
Another NYC player looking for a game.
camberiu
Both of you, send me a PM as soon as possible with you direct email address. Thanks.
Saint Hallow
For some reason, I am not being allowed to send a PM. I guess I am too new to this forum. In any case, you can use my email address link here.
Cothorpe
I'm brand spanking new to Shadowrun, but I have played other RPGs and I'm very interested in the setting. I can't use the PM system either so if you could send me an email at cothorpe [AT] gmail.com I would love to get some info about a game.
Saint Hallow
I spoke with "camberiu" a week ago and he was planning on setting something up. Unfortunately, he went out of town this week and I was unavailable this past weekend. SO, we will be getting together soon I hope to hash out the details and then see about which direction we are going for the game. I'm sure we'll try to contact some more people for "just in case" updates.
Benjamin Ehrenreich
Heya, I'm trying to run a game in Washington Heights. Any takers? Sundays maybe?
Let me know at be221b@gmail.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012