Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Question on missions
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
VillainsVision
Hey Guys,
A large portion of the living FR community ( about 20-30 people) are reaching a point were we all are looking for a new game, and quite a few of us have been wanting to play Shadowrun , but prefer a living campaign much as missions is. So our major question is this, there are only 7 missions in the current season, we were wondering if we could run the Denver season before New York even though Denver is over, if it gets rolling our parts of our group bounce around between 5 different games store a week for game nights, and where i don't think we would make all those Shadowrun , but we are looking at making it once or twice a week at a couple locations, and it would be a shame to be done in a month.

In short, Can we run last season before we start into the current season, or are we stuck with the current season

Thanks
VV
Bull
That's no problem. It's a good place to start as well. And Season 3 can follow up Season 2 easy enough, and you can move your characters over to that campaign with little effort.

Season 4 should be getting rolled out around the end of the year as well, so... smile.gif

However, if you do convention games, generally speaking the current Missions Season is the one that gets run at those events. There's also some Open game sthat get run at stores, but those tend to be a bigger mixed bag.

Bull
VillainsVision
Cool thanks, at the start to get player really knowing it and into the system it will mostly be gamedays at local stores, then when the local gaming con season starts up again , we will hopefully be ready to move into the next season
Bull
If you're running games at your local store, check out the Catalyst Demo Team and think about signing up. smile.gif

http://www.catalystdemos.com/

Bull
VillainsVision
I might just do that.. i wanna make sure i have a solid understanding of the game before i do so however smile.gif
dabz
caught up my interest and i signed in for this one...i will give it a try
Zolhex
well technically as i understand it there are 11 missions written but i seem to just be beating my head against a titanium wall to get missions 10 and 11 as a demo team member.

Any thoughts on this bull?
Bull
Sort of?

It's complicated. But generally we don't release them into the "wild" until they've been through layout, and these haven't.

Short answer/excuse: It's my fault, I'm way behind schedule on this stuff.

Slightly longer answer/excuse: With everything going on at CGL, there's been a lot of chaos and confusion, and things are moving slower than we'd like.

And with the conventions coming up, there's a lot of focus on getting stuff in order for those...

Not the answer you were looking for, I know, and I'm sorry. If/When I can get stuff like the contacts sheets together, the handouts finished, and the Mission Log done, I'll see if we can get those out to the Demo team.

And please, for the love of all that's holy and unholy, don't ask me about 12. I've gone through 4 Titanium Walls in the last few days because of that adventure. smile.gif

Bull
Zolhex
QUOTE (Bull @ Jun 9 2010, 01:26 AM) *
And please, for the love of all that's holy and unholy, don't ask me about 12. I've gone through 4 Titanium Walls in the last few days because of that adventure. smile.gif

Bull

I feel your pain cyber.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012