Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Houston TX, LFG
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
MBNuckles
Hello. I'm a 30 year old professional who is looking for a group. I could bring a couple of players, but i am tired of Running games and would like to play again. I've been playing for a long time but haven't had a chance to play 4E. Drop me a line here or via e-mail please.
Dwight
I'm curious, roughly where in the city are you located? I'm a ways out to the NW, I actually live past Tomball, so the intersection of "Houston" and my range is limited.
Grymjack
I know that Asgard Games is hosting a Shadowrun game every other Monday and they are open for other RPGers to come in a play in there own group

I am running the one on Mondays but its all full. But thats no reason to not use Asgard games for a location to play
Aminadab
I live south of Houston in the Webster area and I'm putting a group together for 4E. I have played and GMed since 1st. The group needs one or two more players. I host at my place.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012