Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wisconsin player LFG
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Maxwell Silverhammer
Hey all, fairly experienced SR player her. I have moved to Rural SW Wisconsin in the last year and am now settled enough to begin looking for a group. Are than any games out there? Madison is a bit far away (1.5) but would do it if I could ring a good regular group. Really looking for something in Dodgeville, Plattville, Dubuque, or Praire du Chein. Thanks.
Tech_Rat
Dang. I've been looking to GM, but I'm up in the Appleton area.
Maxwell Silverhammer
Heh, yea Appleton is a bit to far away, I love Shadowrun, but a two and a half hour drive one way is to much. Even for me lol.
vikingwinternight
QUOTE (Maxwell Silverhammer @ Jun 13 2010, 05:49 PM) *
Hey all, fairly experienced SR player her. I have moved to Rural SW Wisconsin in the last year and am now settled enough to begin looking for a group. Are than any games out there? Madison is a bit far away (1.5) but would do it if I could ring a good regular group. Really looking for something in Dodgeville, Plattville, Dubuque, or Praire du Chein. Thanks.

I live just north of Eau Claire, and all of those places are a bit far for me also. I would be interested in any SR4 groups in my area though...
Maxwell Silverhammer
Still looking for a group to play any Shadowrun with, in Southwestern Wisconsin. Have most of the game manuals from Sr2 onward. Even some original SR manuals. Can GM if there are others in the area that want to play.
Game2BHappy
The UW-Platteville campus has the Platteville Gaming Association. From their meeting minutes it looks like they are actively playing SR: http://plattevillegaming.com/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012