Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC: Waking up in Auburn
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Edana
This is a one player game for Dumori. The character is starting with the amnesia flaw, with all the fun and suffering that entails wink.gif. (Borrowing liberally from Redjack's formatting, because it is awesome and saves me a lot of work.)

This thread is for OOC info and discussions. (Outside comments about the game welcome.)
======================================
Name: Unknown
Archtype: Male Dwaf (Unknown)

Attributes
Body: 4
Agility: 5
Reaction: 4
Strength: 5
Charisma: 4
Intuition: 2
Logic: 4
Willpower: 4
-------------------------
Edge: 3
Essence: Unknown
Initiative: 7
Passes: [Physical: 1; Virtual: 2; Astral: N/A]

Active Skills
[ INT ] Perception R3
[ LOG ] First Aid R3
[ AGI ] Pistols R3

Knowledge Skills
N : English [Language]

Cyberware 0.00
Datajack
Orientation System
Cybereyes Low-Light, Thermographic, Smartlink, Image Link/Recorder, Flare Compensation, Vision Enhancement 3
Nano-Biomonitor

Bioware 0.00
Unknown

Qualities
Amnesia (Total)

Contacts
None

Armor
Form-Fitting Body Armor (Shirt) [3/0]

Weapons
Colt Manhunter [ Dmg: 5P; AP: -1; Range: 5/20/40/60; Laser Sight ] - 1 clip REG (5/16)

Equipment
Street Clothes
Flats
Nanotattoo (Left arm)
Lighter
Half pack cigarettes
Disposable commlink [ Resp: 2; Sig: 2; Sys: 2; FW: 2]
- SIN: Sid Connor (R2)
- Browse 1, Analyze 1

Finances: 623 nuyen.gif
648 Initial funds
25 Flats

Awards

Notes
Edana
Posting guidelines:

Just like almost everyone else on the board I'm gonna be stealing Redjack's posting structure (by way of Penta).

All posts should begin with a time/date stamp in orange, detailing location, time, and date. Underneath, in italics, add your PAN mode, hidden, active, or passive, in dark grey.

- - "Speech color=cyan, enclosed in quotes"
- - <Coms (subvocal) color=violet>
- - <Coms (Text) color=yellow>
- - Thoughts color=darkkhaki and in italics
- - Memories, flashbacks, dreams color=green and in italics
Edana
A quick note for you OOCly, you can see and smell and such fine, but can't feel anything at the moment.

The location on the initial post is something your character doesn't know yet, but it makes my life easier tracking-wise to just keep accurate info in that place, despite you not knowing it. I'm planning on using 24 hour clock times so they're unambiguous. (ie. the start time is 5:30 AM).

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know smile.gif.
Dumori
I'm going to keep my posts light I'll drop the time stamp unless needed. And I'll spoiler my dice rolls in the post its self with a link to the http://invisiblecastle.com roll I used.
Edana
Yeah, that's fine, you don't need to put the location/time stamp or commlink stats in your post if it hasn't changed from the most recent one.

Also, skill added, and I'll add the stuff from the guy's pockets to your sheet unless you want to leave them.
Edana
Apologies for the delay in posting, yesterday was hell (If ever you have to use photoshop on a computer with 512 MB of ram, be prepared for suffering. And waiting. Lots of waiting.) At least now I'm back to my normal machine nyahnyah.gif.

I assumed you'd just buy the flats, even though they're overpriced, since it's the easiest way to cover up. Otherwise, you should indicate whether you want the commlink you have in hidden/passive/active mode once you're outside.
Dumori
My next post would have been buy some flats if possabile any way so yeah. And seeing as its a deadman's link hidden.
Dumori
I've not lost intrest just been busy and abit on a limb as to where to go from here.
Edana
No worries, work has been pretty crazy for me, so I haven't gotten as much time to post as I'd like either. I'll try to add a little bit this afternoon sometime to possibly help with a little direction, though you're certainly free to wander off in whatever direction you fancy wink.gif.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012