Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for a group in Seattle
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Punchomatic
I'm new to 4th edition Shadowrun, but I've just received the 20th anniversary edition book as a gift and I'm enthralled by the setting. I'm looking for a group to play with and I know I'm not experienced enough to GM yet. Do any of you know of games in the Seattle area? I'm in Ballard and I don't mind hosting or traveling a little.

I'm pretty excited to get playing, so if anyone has any good leads, let me know!
Method
Welcome to Dumpshock!

I recently moved away from Seattle but there are a few members around that live in that area. Unfortunately, not many people wander over to this section so you might wait awhile before anybody answers. You could try using the search function to pull up past Seattle LFG threads and reply to those. If people have those threads subscribed they will get an email notice and see that you are looking.

Also, since you aren't a spambot I'll bump you up to member status so you can PM.

Good luck!
Punchomatic
QUOTE (Method @ Jun 29 2010, 07:39 PM) *
Welcome to Dumpshock!

I recently moved away from Seattle but there are a few members around that live in that area. Unfortunately, not many people wander over to this section so you might wait awhile before anybody answers. You could try using the search function to pull up past Seattle LFG threads and reply to those. If people have those threads subscribed they will get an email notice and see that you are looking.

Also, since you aren't a spambot I'll bump you up to member status so you can PM.

Good luck!

Thanks! It's been super hard to find a game, you wouldn't believe.
tete
You can also try here http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/for...ign-Invitations that where I filled my group up but we play 3e.
gorramfrakker
Currently group going right now on Beacon Hill. We play Mondays from 6pm-9ish. PM for more info.
Mr. Mage
ok...I guess this isn't a very constructive reply, but the fact that you are asking to play in Seattle is just hilarious to me... [silly sarcasm]I can't quite put my finger on why that is though....[/silly sarcasm] rotfl.gif
Teryn180
I'll be looking for a Seattle based game come September. Unfortunately, can't join one now. (Damn me an my volunteering to work security at Ren Fairs)
I suppose it's going to make the people living here either love or hate the game. rotfl.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012