Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Forum For Game Creation
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Stumps
Well, Basically I thought that there should be a site where Game Designers, Programmers, Web Designers, and Writers could touch base and work together.

Since I've seen many good ideas come out of Dumpshock over time, and knowing that a good many of us here are programmers, game junkies(designers), and web site junkies, I figured that I'd let everyone here know about the site.

Right now, there is presently nothing posted in the Forum, but that's because you are the first to here about it as I just got it up earlier today.
Add posts, and more will follow for sure.

Here's the link, click away!
eXigine
Stumps
ok, well...the site has finally moved so the link above is no good.
Now I'm happy to announce exigine is at exigine.com *party!* silly.gif

Also...there is a Forum that I have set up for the sole purpose of talking about just about everything to do with game making. Game design, art, programming, web design, music, storytelling, and I'll add more as they're requested.

Anyone can use the exigine forums to network with others to create a game in the Game Projects section, and if you want you can request to have your discussion password protected so others won't be able to wonder off with your teams ideas.

Large Mike's RPG, Shattered Sun is being compiled at the exigine forums, for example.

When you're using the exigine forums, feel free to let me know if you need anything.

You can go to the Forums from the website, or here

[edit]oh, and you won't be able to read the Shattered Sun section because it's private party only...sorry (but if you need something like this for your game making, let me know.)[/edit]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012