Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PAX Seattle
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Convention Information
Tiger Eyes
Hey everyone,

Is anyone going to PAX Seattle this year? Sandstorm (which means BishopMcQ and myself) will likely be there. BishopMcQ may even be GMing Eclipse Phase games, for anyone who wants to get a EP fix in person! We'll also be demoing CthulhuTech, the Award winning card game Poo, and a variety of other fun board and card games.
Argonnite
Are these going to be in open gaming or will you have a designated area?
Tiger Eyes
We'll have a dedicated area. smile.gif

The open Table Top gaming area will also be available for anyone who wants to play.
tete
I'd love to get in on the EP game. I'd also be willing to run a demo or two next year, possibly even this year if I was familiar enough with the game.
Tiger Eyes
That's great!

We'll be in room 212, which I believe is across from the Table Top Headquarters. We'll likely have GMs on hand for most of the day, and at this point we're looking at scheduling some dedicated EP events to run in the evenings (the room will be open until midnight) after the general exhibition hall closes. We haven't quite set up a schedule of games yet, but I'll make sure to post it here and cross-post to the EP forums when we have something set.

I can say that all events are free (once you pay for the admission badge). Sandstorm will have EP, CthulhuTech, and several board and card games - like Poo, Hecho, and Globalization - in our room.

Alternatively, if there's a group going and they really want to play a game, let me know the time/day, and I can make sure a GM is available. smile.gif
tete
Will there be a schedule? I got at leased one guy interested in some Cthuhlutech but we wont know what time until we see what the panels are.

warrior_allanon
gods i wish i could be there, maybe year after next, or the year after that, next year i'm making dragon con, and the year after will be either PAX or animefest in dallas
Tiger Eyes
QUOTE (tete @ Aug 2 2010, 07:03 PM) *
Will there be a schedule? I got at leased one guy interested in some Cthuhlutech but we wont know what time until we see what the panels are.

Yes, I'm working on the schedule right now. It looks like we'll have at least one CthuhluTech game starting around 7 pm on Friday and Saturday - which is when the exhibition hall closes. I'm just confirming things with the GMs and then I'll post a schedule here. We'll also have GM'd games for Eclipse Phase and Dragon Age in the Sandstorm room (212). We'll also have games running all day for Poo, Hecho, and Globalization, along with special previews of The Target (a KGB/CIA board game).
Tiger Eyes
For anyone attending PAX Prime, here's the schedule of the RPGs that will be in Sandstorm's room 212 (next to TableTop HQ):

Eclipse Phase RPG
Winner of the 2010 Origins Award for Best RPG AND Winner of 3 2010 Ennies!
Full Event (4 hours) – Maximum of 6 Players! – Sign up Now to reserve your spot!
FRI – 11 AM & 4 PM
SAT – 11 AM & 4 PM
SUN – 11 AM

CthulhuTech RPG
Full Event (4 hours) – Maximum of 5 Players! – Sign up Now to reserve your spot!
FRI – 11 AM & 4 PM
SAT – 11 AM & 4 PM
SUN – 11 AM

Dragon Age RPG
Full Event (4 hours) – Maximum of 6 Players! – Sign up Now to reserve your spot!
FRI – 11 AM
SAT – 11 AM
SUN – 11 AM
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012