Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mission 03-08 Firestorm now available!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
Bull
It’s the Easy Ones that Get You

If you’ve survived enough runs, you know that the ones that sound easy are the ones that get you. And what could be easier than recovering a runaway drone?

As it turns out, plenty. The drone is acting strangely–strange enough that two megacorporations are interested in its fate. And there are others, who are no fans of the megacorps, who have got the scent of what’s going on as well. The chase for the drone is putting a lot of people on a crash course, and when they collide, guns are going to come out. Can you survive the crossfire?

Firestorm continues the Manhattan series of Missions, giving the players a chance to get in deeper with some of the major powers of New York–assuming they live long enough.

Firestorm is now available at the Battleshop and on Drivethru RPG.
Black Jack Rackham
Just outa curiousity Bull, is there some reason that the handouts are missing from the PDF? (I downloaded my copy off the CommandoHQ site if you needed to try and track this down).

Mark
Bull
Hrmm, I'll have to look into that. There should be a map, a "blueprint" handout, 2 contacts, and the Log...

Anyone download it from Drivethru or the Battleshop and have any problems?

Bull
LurkerOutThere
The copy i got off drivethru looks complete.
Bull
Talked to Jason, sent off emails, and hopefully things are getting sorted out and our Demo Guys will be able to get the correct version soon! Sorry about that!

Bull
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012