Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Le Pacte des Magicae Artes Study Seminars
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
Quince
By popular demand, the Pacte will be offering the following course this coming August. Included as a part of your dues, this seminar is free to members of the Pacte, and is open to interested members of the public after a brief application (requiring a non-refundable 50 nuyen fee).

Spellcasting Geometry-
Looking to achieve an affect of more than simple sphere? Can restructuring your understanding of the physical realm alter how magic is shaped? During this microseminar, we’ll take a look at how an innate understanding of Platonic solids may impact your manifestations, and also focus on how creative placement and 4d “envisioning” can maximize spell results. Format will be lecture, followed by Q&A and shared discussion. AR materials provided.
Quince
Quince will be in attendance.
SaintHax
Founders SixthSense and Pappa Chango will be around and stopping by as time permits.
Dreizehn
Mr. Morden will be in attendance. I sense that new business opportunities may present themselves at our meeting. My associates and I look forward to a fruitful meeting.
map
Papa Chango will be there.
Axl
"Geometry"? Sounds like the sort of thing that Lucky Rick skipped at school. On the other hand, Rick might hear something that improves his spellcasting. Lucky Rick is going, but doesn't expect to understand much.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012