Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lethbridge Runners, anyone out there?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
FlyDog
Hoi chummers,

My names Matt, I'm currently trapped in Lethbridge AB and I was wondering if there were any of my fellow Lethbridgians who'd be up for a game?

I've been playing since second ed. and I just need people. The books don't provide that much feedback you see.
Fabe
QUOTE (FlyDog @ Jul 25 2010, 05:07 AM) *
Hoi chummers,

My names Matt, I'm currently trapped in Lethbridge AB and I was wondering if there were any of my fellow Lethbridgians who'd be up for a game?

I've been playing since second ed. and I just need people. The books don't provide that much feedback you see.

Hey Cool me and some friends have be talking about trying to get a new Shadowrun game started up so yeah I'll talk to my group ,I think they be interested. Most of us are new to shadowrun and we've been playing 4th edtion.
FlyDog
Awesome, drop me a PM or send me an e-mail at bentradio@gmail.com. I've got a lot of the books and I'd love to hit the shadows with some new folks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012