Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: VRE GM Screen Feature Request
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Dumpshock News, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, & Discussion
SkepticInc
As a running target of a GM, I at times would like to add more to my run posts. In hopes of keeping my players interested when I need to add a slow scene to my game, I would like to be able to modify the background image of my game threads. The checklist of desired features for me would be something like this:

* Permissions to modify backgrounds be restricted to registered GM Face account.

* GM's can choose to have their posts start a new thread page.

* Be able to make pictures into stand-alone pages.

* Be able to skin on a thread.

* The code involved to be open source.

Is this possible in it's entirety or in parts? If not, what are the barriers?
Jhaiisiin
That's a *huge* amount of coding and extra DB work for the mods. Great idea, but given their desire to not even allow image uploads, the chance of anything like that coming to pass is slim to none.
SkepticInc
QUOTE (Jhaiisiin @ Jul 28 2010, 01:32 AM) *
That's a *huge* amount of coding and extra DB work for the mods. Great idea, but given their desire to not even allow image uploads, the chance of anything like that coming to pass is slim to none.

Ok.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012