Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SRM 03-00 "Everyone's your freind"
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
1bent1
Hello,

Long time lurker but first time poster!

What happens to all the gear and lifestyles and what not left in denver? Is it just lost or are the transfered to the Rotten Apple? I didn't see in module where this is covered? There is a lot of gear and "stuff" you can't put into a 3mx1mx1m box to be shipped.

Or did i miss something.

Thanks
Bull
There are a couple options for transferring your character.

Check out the Missions FAQ: http://www.shadowrun4.com/wordpress/wp-con...vised200904.pdf
1bent1
Thanks for the link but the FAQ does not address some things such as lifstyles, all the extra equipment a character has, dependents that they may have. I read about the cost to ship vehicles but what about the rest. If i my group wants to roll in from the denver modules and brings over just the items needed for the mission they are on that could be some minor grear truth be told.

Would it be acceptable to give then a hint that they are going to be in NY for the duration, if so that lets the last scene be a little anti-climatic. The loss of much of the equipment the players have would be disconcerning. The pay from the johnsons is not that stellar to start with.

I wish i could make it ot the conventions to see how others have delt with this but it is costly to make it to one from alaska.

thanks in advanced.
Wasabi
As far as my fellow teammates (con-based) went we saw it announced on these forums (much like the Seattle campaign for 2011 is being discussed now) and had plenty of time to talk about it and figure out which chars would migrate and who would make new chars. The character building guidelines came out shortly before we played the final Denver mission so thats my personal experience with the transition from Denver to NYC.
RobertB
In the last Denver mod, I took the reward that gives you several months of pre-paid lifestyle and a new identity. Then I packed up the truck (or Bulldog van in this case) and moved to New York City where my Soho apartment was just being finished to my specifications. No muss, no fuss.

(Shame about my Denver contacts and knowledge skills though.)

Robert (aka Spanner)
1bent1
Thanks for the response, I think it will be a big help. My group doesn't follow Missions, but i don't think it will all that bad to talk about a transition out of game.

Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012