Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WE NEED YOU
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Red-ROM
So Post or die is off and running, but we've had 3 deaths so far, and the list of reserve players has dwindled to nothing! I currently have an open spot in the game, And only one player on deck. If you join now, you might get in on the action right away! Or maybe me first runner up (pun intended) when the next guy kicks the bucket.
So check it out. Read the Action so far, drop a character here or in the Post or Die OOC thread!!
pbangarth
Yeah, three deaths and we're barely out of the meeting with Mr. and Ms. Johnson! Wait till we get into some action!!
Red-ROM
We Definately have an open spot in the game! I know there's some folks out there that want to get in on this!

And for you GM's out there, there's another thread labeled "Starting a new game". It's got some great players sitting in a room with nothing to do....
Saint Sithney
Interested parties act now! For the low low price of only two posts a week, you too could have an(other) active game of Shadowrun! Think of the value! Think of the savings! Think of the children! ...Who might accidentally be harmed by your non-compliance!
Acme
Well, do you need magical talent? biggrin.gif
Saint Sithney
Well, there's a 1/3 chance that the next one to croak will be a mage.

That's the wacky thing! We never know what we'll need until we need it!
Acme
Sweet. Hope you don't mind a smartass Coyote shaman. (Might as well get him out of the way already. ;P) If anything, you can always shoot him. biggrin.gif
Red-ROM
yea, the groups like half awakend, you missed the last active slot, but you'll be at the top of the reserve list. Just post a character and you're there
Acme
That's fine, I won't be able to get it organized till tonight anyway, so its good to know I don't have too much pressure to post the character immediately.
Chance359
I could be interested, how's the team fixed for hacking or physical muscle?
Bastard
Does this mean I would finally have to learn 4th edition?
pbangarth
QUOTE (Chance359 @ Aug 18 2010, 08:03 AM) *
I could be interested, how's the team fixed for hacking or physical muscle?
Here's the current and continually updated list of our team members:

LIST

So, there's only one street sam at the moment, two Matrix oriented people, two mages and one adept focused on investigation.
Grimm
Before I go through the process of developing the character, do you have any issues with technomancers before I submit one for the waiting list? I have this idea for a Face/Technomancer oriented character I'd like to explore when my turn comes up in the rotation if you don't mind them.
Red-ROM
@ Acme: I've got a ton going on in game, But I'm getting you on the list.

@ Chance: Pbangarth summed it up

@ Bastard: yes, I've pushed half of 3rd out of my brain learning 4th

@ Grimm: I have vampires and free spirits rampaging, so TM's are fine.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012