Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Online Cyber Punk Comic
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Solon
I don't know if anyone here has seen NYC2123, but it's pretty well done. No trolls, elves or magic, but some Shadowrun archetypes are on the team. Hacker, Rigger/Wheelman, Face, Street-Sam. This has a definite Shadowrun vibe.

Stahlseele
Weregeek is doing another Shadowrun Arc right now too.
Johnny Hammersticks
QUOTE (Solon @ Aug 8 2010, 01:40 AM) *
I don't know if anyone here has seen NYC2123, but it's pretty well done. No trolls, elves or magic, but some Shadowrun archetypes are on the team. Hacker, Rigger/Wheelman, Face, Street-Sam. This has a definite Shadowrun vibe.

thanks, awesome.
Draco18s
QUOTE (Stahlseele @ Aug 8 2010, 09:07 AM) *
Weregeek is doing another Shadowrun Arc right now too.

Well, its the same in-game story arc, they just go from game to game as their group meets and plays whatever it is they're playing that week.
Stahlseele
i really love the fact that they do, indeed, have someone playing the combat troll, my absolute favourite ^^
Raven the Trickster
NYC2123 is decent cyberpunk, but the artist has a bad habit of doing multiple comic pages with only slight changes between (each page is one frame).

Weregeeks is officially my new favourite comic. Too many amazing geek jokes across the geeky genres.
Traul
QUOTE (Stahlseele @ Aug 8 2010, 10:53 PM) *
i really love the fact that they do, indeed, have someone playing the combat troll, my absolute favourite ^^

They are still playing SR3, it helps wink.gif
Stahlseele
QUOTE (Raven the Trickster @ Aug 10 2010, 05:05 AM) *
NYC2123 is decent cyberpunk, but the artist has a bad habit of doing multiple comic pages with only slight changes between (each page is one frame).

Weregeeks is officially my new favourite comic. Too many amazing geek jokes across the geeky genres.

Don't tell me you only now got to were geek O.o
QUOTE (Traul @ Aug 10 2010, 05:34 AM) *
They are still playing SR3, it helps wink.gif

That only makes it all the more rad! ^^
Raven the Trickster
What can I say, I'm still new here. Hell for that matter I've only been looking into shadowrun for the past 6 months or so.
Stahlseele
Ah, i see.
Oh well, i guess i just don't expect that much fresh meat any more O.o
Don't let me stop you from having fun though ^^
Acme
Hey now Stahl, there's always fresh meat every year, every Gen Con, every edition. biggrin.gif Don't forget that, we NEED the fresh blood to keep the hobby and our specific game going.
Stahlseele
< = German, all those Conventions don't mean much to me ^^
And Edition . . well, technically, new editions did come out every 4 to 6 years i think O.o
In America, it's more or less time for the next edition allready, but not in germany . .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012