Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: lake county, ILL
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
ckosacranoid
we are a game group that has been together about 10 years or so and been playing besm all that time. i have been trying to get something else to play and tried 3rd shadowrun a while back and found out i can not remeber how to play. its been about that long since i last played shadowrun beyond one 4th ed game at a con last year.
we are looking for someone to come in as a gm to get us started and get the ball rolling for a bit then if you want to the chance to play we can change gms here and there.
just to let you know we meet on friday nights in lake county just about every week. some times we dont if someone has something that is going on. we have 5 players right now and would like to have a new person join us.
i have been playing shadowrun since it come out in 89 or so and yes i have a charater that i have played for that long and though 3 ed of the game. i would like to talk to about what we would like to do so please email me if you would like to run something.
thanks.
Shecky
A 3rd Edition GM? Man, I'm so busy learning and running a 4th Ed game in Lake county once a month I don't know if I could learn the 3rd Ed rules and keep them straight, otherwise I'd be willing to help.
ckosacranoid
wel, thanks for yout help anyway, its just that we have lots of 3rd ed books that why we want to go that route.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012