Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Temporary spirit pacts.
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Badmoodguy88
Do the two temperary spirit pacts; drain spirit pact and power spirit pact, both requier a perminent spirit pact quality be baught by anyone who gets to use those pacts?

The reason I ask is that as a free spirit character it would be useless to take any of the spirit pacts because no other pc is likely to be able to aford to buy a pact at chargen. Cost is normaly (5 x spirit's edge).
Mooncrow
QUOTE (Badmoodguy88 @ Aug 26 2010, 12:30 AM) *
Do the two temperary spirit pacts; drain spirit pact and power spirit pact, both requier a perminent spirit pact quality be baught by anyone who gets to use those pacts?

The reason I ask is that as a free spirit character it would be useless to take any of the spirit pacts because no other pc is likely to be able to aford to buy a pact at chargen. Cost is normaly (5 x spirit's edge).

They require the Spirit Pact quality, yes.
darthmord
QUOTE (Badmoodguy88 @ Aug 26 2010, 12:30 AM) *

After character gen, they'd have to pay 2x BP cost in karma to get it.

But as GM you can control whether or not they'd have to pay and if so they have to, how much. It's your game after all. Just make sure that whatever you do, it's fair & fun to all parties involved.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012