Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Index of Shadowland/Jackpoint Posts
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Community Projects
KageZero
Shadowland Posters PDF
Links on SR4 Forums

Okay, finally got everything completed. This is a complete index of where to find each comment made by a Shadowland/Jackpoint guest in all the published Shadowrun sourcebooks. The list is sorted by the number of entries (descending) by the poster, so Cap and FastJack are first ('natch), and so you get the most details first in the file. It's in PDF format, so it's also easily searchable.

My sources are missing a few pages, listed below. If you have these books (I'm getting a new copy of the Seattle book shortly), and don't mind just checking posts on those pages (and the time/date stamps, if available) and shooting them off to me in an email, I'll update the list. If anyone's got any ideas/suggestions also, let me know!

Denver: The City of Shadows, p 46-47
Seattle (FASA 7201), p 33-34, 41, 51-52, 60-61, 70-71, 88-89, 107-109, 123-124, 151, 152
Threats 2, p 110-111

KageZero (aka Matt Droz)

Edit: File size... Brain must've melted when I typed that.
Edit2: Okay, got my copy of Seattle today and updated the posts from that. Also added in the Shadows of Latin America posts from Bob's links.
Edit3: Thanks to Critias, Kerrygold and Ultra Violet over on the SR4 Forums for getting me the details to Denver and Threats 2. File's updated!
Nychuus
QUOTE (KageZero @ Aug 30 2010, 07:24 PM) *

KB, sir, not MB.
Mäx
QUOTE (Nychuus @ Aug 31 2010, 02:49 PM) *
KB, sir, not MB.

One would atleast hope so, 600+MB is pretty damm big. grinbig.gif

Seeing the amount of handels really makes me aprisiate the new Jackpoint format whit its "small" poster group.
KageZero
Thanks, updated the original post.
pbangarth
Whew. When I first saw that, I wondered, "What in hell does he have in that file." I didn't dare look.
Caine Hazen
Some of those in the middle o the road there seem to get cut off to the left hand side. Wordsmyth in paticular just ends on "Portfolio of a..." with no page numbers.

Otherwise, nice list, man do we need to get you a better hobby biggrin.gif
KageZero
QUOTE (Caine Hazen @ Aug 31 2010, 07:46 PM) *
Some of those in the middle o the road there seem to get cut off to the left hand side. Wordsmyth in paticular just ends on "Portfolio of a..." with no page numbers.

Otherwise, nice list, man do we need to get you a better hobby biggrin.gif

Never trust an Excel...

When I hit resize, it didn't see those rows as wrapping text. I updated the PDF and reloaded it to my web space. Ironically, the file size also dropped 100 kb.
KageZero
Cleaned up and updated the Poster's index. I also finished up an Author's index as well.

Get them here!

Next stop, profiles... wink.gif
KageZero
Updated the files to include This Old Drone Contributors.

It was also surmised that TOD is being viewed by Clockwork since the Rep Score on the Main Menu is -729. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012