Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spirits in Melee
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
IronDrakon
I was looking into spirits in my last game session and noticed something strange. The only spirit that has a Physical melee attack are beast spirits. Is this correct?

Thx

IronDrakon
Tanegar
What do you mean? All the spirit types listed in SR4A, except watchers, have the Unarmed Combat skill; and even if they didn't, they could still default to Agility-1.
IronDrakon
Sorry that I wasn't clear.

SR4A Only Beast Spirits do Physical damage with their melee attacks from what I can find, the others doing Stun. The question came up as an Earth Spirit was attacking a car which ignores stun damage.

Thx

IronDrakon
Dumori
Yes but earth can get elemental attack that is ranged plus its a half impact job show it should hit cars hard. Engulf is also a possibility.
Tanegar
Spirits of Fire have the Energy Aura power, which adds +4 to the damage value of melee attacks, and causes their melee attacks to inflict fire damage (considered Physical, AP -half Impact).
Elfenlied
The only spirits capable of inflicting physical damage with their unarmed attacks are those with Natural Weapon (Guardian, Beast) or Elemental Aura (any element that inflicts physical damage).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012