Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC: Average Joe Seattle
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Large Mike

Yeah, OOC stuff here. You know the drill.
Nikoli
Woot. since this is my first game with you as GM, what are your house rules?
Large Mike

I trust you to make your own rolls, normally, and as I'm a bit scatterbrained, taking the initiative and making them without being asked is something the management here at LargeMike smiles upon. Not neccicery, but it's nice.

If/when combat starts, I basically just want to know what you're doing, and I want you to give me the rolls for three rounds of action, as well as three damage resistance rolls, just in case.

Other than that... play nice and please forgive my scatterbrained nature. If I forget you, please don't let me. I want to keep all my players busy and happy, like little Prozac'ed bees.
Digital Heroin
I'm sooo gonna want to have Trixxy pay a visit to the office now, just because... that and she and Johnny've gotta have a quickie in the back room... biggrin.gif
Nikoli
Um, Mike, who'se driving the van for my team? I can only drive a bike.
Large Mike

Sup to you, man. Also, remember, for normal driving of normal vehicles, a skill is not required.
Digital Heroin
Ooooh... oooh... let Johnny do it!
Nikoli
Oh, that's good then
Nikoli
What's goin on guys? Nobody seems to be posting.
Herald of Verjigorm
Lets just fast forward to the car chase.
Nikoli
Heh.

BTW, I hate the flood control thingie.
gobogen
Gosh, you guys post so fast that my post made no sense anymore when I had finished to write it down.
gobogen
Negociation: 11,9,4 (Default: Charisma)

Pretty good, even though I know it cannot change anything since LM decided something and it's plot related.. wink.gif
Digital Heroin
Ahhh... the criminal wheels are rolling in my head already...
Fresno Bob
Man, this is more like a "My real life simulator" than a game so far...
Digital Heroin
Actually, if Johnny takes to telemarketing, gets fired from that, and then signs on to the UCAS Navy, it would be my life...
Nikoli
Heh. That's okay, look ont he bright side, we can go beat the snot out of the Japanese guy now.
Digital Heroin
And fancy bikes to steal!
Nikoli
No, that's too obvious. Besides, Jimmy wouldn't be a part of that.
Digital Heroin
Aye, Johnny is more criminally inclined than most of the rest of the group... 'sides, he'd be more likely just to vandalize the warehouse... biggrin.gif
Herald of Verjigorm
Computer test to look for jobs: 1,16
etiquette test because everything needs an etiquette test: 3,4,5,9
Nikoli
How many characters named Jimmy are there?
I know mine is.
Fresno Bob
He must have meant to type Johnny.
Fresno Bob
Bump!
Nikoli
Hello? is this thing on?
Large Mike

Don't wait on me, I'm just needed to regulate how much shit to throw in the fan.

Plan, cavort, do your thing. As soon as you interact with something that needs my attention, I'm all over it, so don't wait for me.
Fresno Bob
I'm waiting on youse guys...
Herald of Verjigorm
Let's just go beat something up.
Nikoli
I like that plan, I'm proud to be a part of it.
Nikoli
Everyone, I have a family emergency out of town, I won't be posting for at least a day, maybe two.
Fresno Bob
Freezing scene = BTL Dealing?
Large Mike

Freezing scene: standing out on the corner in the cold, asking passerbys if they wanna get fucked up.
Digital Heroin
Gotta set into some serious reading to get up to speed on the Decking rules... Johnny's going hardcore for this one... well, as much as he can...
Fresno Bob
I figured you would handle the crossover like that. I did think it would be fun to see your perception of Nick, though.

Hmm, this could be fun, if I do it right.
Large Mike

I can't really take over someone's active character with them so close at hand.
Large Mike

DH: Me too. But I gotta worry about an aptitude test in the morning more, so give be a bit.
Fresno Bob
Gabba Gabba Hey.
Large Mike

Again, in english?
Nikoli
hello?
Herald of Verjigorm
well, I'm here. Not sure what that means as far as this game goes.
gobogen
yeah... I don't know what's happening with this, really
Nikoli
Me either.
Large Mike

I'm waiting on a phone conversation between Nick and Sid.
Fresno Bob
You...are?
Large Mike

Well, I went through DHs decker info with him, and now that you've done the phone thing, I'd recommend that you share the probable lack of truck with everyone. That eay, they can run around like chickens with their heads cut off, and that'll make things interesting.
Nikoli
Hello again?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012