Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Old topics not appearing
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Dumpshock News, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, & Discussion
Brazilian_Shinobi
So, does anyone know why the Comunity Projects forum just show up the first page and no option for the other ones?
I thought it had been cleaned up, but then I found a really old thread using the search engine that does not appear in the forums list.
Redjack
QUOTE (Brazilian_Shinobi @ Oct 5 2010, 12:13 PM) *
So, does anyone know why the Comunity Projects forum just show up the first page and no option for the other ones?
I am not tracking with what you are trying to say here...? Community Projects is a subforum of the Discussion forum. It appears on the Discussion Forum page.
Brazilian_Shinobi
When I enter the Comunity Projects forum I see only one page of topics, the oldest one called "SR4 Fillable PDF Spirit Sheet by ChinaGreenElvis" and last post is September 7th. Now, I know there are older topics than this one that does not show up. I'm asking if this glitch is happening only to me or not.
pbangarth
It's not you. Different forums and sub-forums seem to have different settings for how many pages to show as 'current'.
Jhaiisiin
There's a drop down near the bottom where you can have it show all instead of just the last 30 days. My guess is it's to let users only see the current projects.

Personally, I always change it when I go into that forum.
Ryu
In that case you could also toggle "remember these options".
Jhaiisiin
Good point. I forgot that part.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012