Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SRM02
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
codemonkey_uk
Is there a higher quality version of the map provided in SRM02-1B.pdf, page 2?

The one in the PDF is barely legible on a good quality computer screen, printed on a black and white printer it's beyond useless. I can't use this as a GM reference map, let alone a player hand out.
Game2BHappy
If its the city map that you are concerned about, I can tell you from GMing/playing a lot of the missions that the players don't really look at any details of the large scale maps beyond "do I have to cross a border". You can tell them that information along with what type of neighborhoods they are entering without the need of the map.

I still suggest printing it and handing it out, but (IMHO) don't fret the low quality image.
Caine Hazen
Yeah, I on't remembr there being any higher quiality or rez of that pic when it was put together. That was back when we wre still pretty much a fan based project.
BishopMcQ
If you have the Almanac, the artist took my map and redrew it for the Denver chapter. Otherwise, I can try and locate the vector version of the city map. (It won't have the stars but you can put those in for reference points as needed.)
codemonkey_uk
QUOTE (BishopMcQ @ Oct 6 2010, 07:02 PM) *
If you have the Almanac, the artist took my map and redrew it for the Denver chapter. Otherwise, I can try and locate the vector version of the city map. (It won't have the stars but you can put those in for reference points as needed.)

I don't have the Almamac, no, sorry. frown.gif
BishopMcQ
No worries, sent a PM about emailing it to you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012