Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Internet game, looking for 1-2 players
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
AppliedCheese
Alright, have a game set up and ready to rock...and one player couldn't make it, one is on a business trip (but will be back), and one is time zone dependent. So, now, there's some openings.

We play tuesday nights, 8PM EST. We use Skype and maptools (v 69). Just finished chargen approval session this week, and are headed in to the first true play session on the 12th.

It is a semi-professional campaign on the pink mohawk-mission impossible scale, with your actions and preferred style pushing the team towards one end or the spectrum or the other, with appropriately greater rewards for higher end play, and low level pay out for the bunch of thugs.

It is a living, consequenced world, but there won't be an epic arc to it; just the fates and fortunes of a team of runners and how they fare in our favorite dystopia.

Characters can go standard rates for BP, Karma, or priority systems. Due to GM baptism by fire, special snowflake syndrome should be kept in check. No cyber-vampire meat puppets for a hidden AI.

Party currently has a face, a sammie, an infil adept, and a mage. They are sub-contracting high end matrix support.

Please PM me contact info if interested. If playable by the 12th, so much the better.

Dirty Pool
Tried to PM you, but the board is throwing me an error for some reason. I'd be very interested in playing if you still have room. Looks like you could use tech support? Shoot me some mail at: spamhattery at gmail dot com. Thanks!
Illume
QUOTE (Dirty Pool @ Oct 13 2010, 02:40 AM) *
Tried to PM you, but the board is throwing me an error for some reason. I'd be very interested in playing if you still have room. Looks like you could use tech support? Shoot me some mail at: spamhattery at gmail dot com. Thanks!
Same here, I keep getting error messages whenever try and send you a PM. I'd also wanting to play if you still have some room, the time is abesolutely perfect for me. Hit me up with an email at theillume@gmail.com if there is still some room left.
crimson ronin
i didnt notice which edition the game was? are you implying the only slot let is for a decker?or theyed all like a decker?
Dr.Rockso
QUOTE (Dirty Pool @ Oct 12 2010, 08:40 PM) *

This is because you only have 1 post. You need at least 10 for the software to allow you to send/receive messages. Either post more, or check out the thread in the technical forum.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012