I'm looking for additional players to join in a game I'm preparing to run in January 2011. Currently I have four (4) players, with one that has already stated he won't be able to make it all the time. I'm going to host the game at my residence in Woodside, Queens (7 train) on Saturdays, once every two weeks.

The setting I have planned is Seattle, in 2072. The theme is dystopian paranoia, with the game play revolving around meatspace, so very little Matrix adventures will exist, or Metaplane jaunts, but such excursions will occur later in the campaign. The system I'll be using is Shadowrun 4th Edition. I will also utilize Arsenal, Augmentation, Street Magic, and Unwired. Expect to have combat, roleplay, mystery, social interactions, and plenty of challenges. In addition, the game will tackle mature topics, such as violence, murder, torture, rape, and plenty more (it Shadowrun after all), so my game is not for the squeamish.

Just to cover all bases and weed out any bad apples, I am looking for DEDICATED players. If you have a habit of flaking out or enjoy creating arcane excuses to not be able to make the game (barring any usual engagements or scheduled absences), please don't bother responding. If you are someone that acts pompous and snobbish, dislike pulling your own weight, don't bother responding either. Also, I am expecting to have a meet-and-greet with potential players so we can have a discussion about the game. If you also feel you will flake out for the meet-and-greet, please don't bother responding. I apologize for sounding curt, but I have to make this disclaimer because I have experienced speaking and meeting such people.

My invitation is open to both newcomers and veterans to Shadowrun. If you are new, then I expect at a minimum for you to have read the 20th Anniversary Core Rulebook. I like to run a game with fun, humor, challenges, and teamwork in mind. In essence, just bring your dice, character sheet, and enthusiasm.

Again, I apologize for sounding a bit curt, but I am looking for dedicated and enthusiastic players.