Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HELP WANTED - looking for SR2 hardcover!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
EldoradoSteve
Hey folks,
If anyone out there (particularly in the Great White North) has a copy of the Shadowrun 2nd Edition hardcover they would be willing to part with i would be most appreciative... Anywhere in the neighborghood of $20-$25 CAN would be swell! Drop me a private message or reach me via e-mail at stevetp@warp.nfld.net

If this is an inappropriate forum for this sort of post i sincerely apologize... i'm new here...
Large Mike

Screw $20-$25. I'd pay $50. More if it's got a serial number in it.
lorg
Not that I have one nor am in Canada but the 2nd ed hardback have rarely been that much of a problem to get hold of. Try e-bay or any other shop that sells rpg stuff or used rpg stuff. They tend to be cheap to.
Large Mike

Yeah, sorry. I kneejerked because for some reason i thought he was referring to a BABY. Crown jewel of my collection that'll be, if I ever get one.
Lindt
Yeah, 25 is a bit cheep. Seeing as the BBB is $35 US, and lucky people have gotten the Sr2 hardcover... Sr2? *ponder* Ya know I might know where I can get one... its not in that good of shape, but all the pages are there...
Its not like hes asking for the Sr3 hardcover, which id sell my firstborn for...
EldoradoSteve
QUOTE (lorg)
Not that I have one nor am in Canada but the 2nd ed hardback have rarely been that much of a problem to get hold of. Try e-bay or any other shop that sells rpg stuff or used rpg stuff. They tend to be cheap to.

I've had two hardcovers in the past... one ended up falling apart from constant use, and the other is in Vancouver somewhere smile.gif

I'd prefer the layout and such of the second edition, and since i've got a group starting up soon i was hoping to get my mitts on one...

Don't need a baby... already have one of those...

Thanks for the suggestions... Amazon has one listed for about 20 canadian... perhaps i'll try that...
Fortune
QUOTE (EldoradoSteve)

Wanna sell it?
Catsnightmare
I've seen three SR2 hardcovers here in Austin in the last month while searching out old D6 Star Wars RPG books.
Firewall
QUOTE (Fortune)
QUOTE (EldoradoSteve @ Mar 11 2004, 03:38 AM)

Wanna sell it?

Baby? Selling babies?

(I have to keep any number of roleplay systems, european languages, computer languages and sexual techniques in headware memory, so I have gaps in my knowledge; what is a BABY?)
Enkeli
BABY, it`s the SR3 Hardcover Edition. And there are 1000, if i`m not horribly mistaken question.gif , copies of them.
locomotiveman
Saw one the other day (april 3rd, 04) I think, who can say, I wasn't looking for it, just saw it and I can't tell the dif between the 1st and 2nd. This was at Nittany Lines (sp?) in State College, I'm unsure if they have a website, but this was the downtown location. (This is the RPG one, the one out in the sprawl is the model trains one, I'm told that they were once together in one store, must have been interesting, I know only one other person who participates in both hobbies)
Blackpool
There are 2nd Edition hardcovers on Ebay all the time. I think I saw two the other day on my browsing. Still haven't seen a 3rd edition hardcover though...otherwise I'd have one. Heh.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012