Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shadowrun in Baltimore
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Aberrant
NOTE: We play 4th Edition/Anninversary. Sorry if that turns anyone away.

We'll be playing in the Gamers Sanctuary at Collectors Corner.
It looks to be a weekly game, but this could be adjusted to biweekly, or some other schedule. Monday evenings from 5ish until store close (aka 8pm)

I'm looking for around 5 players, give or take, to get a good mixture of Races, Archetypes, and playstyles. All characters will be starting level, and I even have an assortment of pregenned available.

The average age of players is, right now, 26 (I'm 28, and the only confirmed player as of RIGHT NOW is 24). I am looking at an age range of likely 20-30ish.

I tend to like to focus at least as much on story as action, but I also realize that Shadowrun gives a lot of opportunity to unload and have a good time. So it should be a decent mix.

Since the game will take place in a public store, please be advised to try and keep your language sanitary as best you can, and I hope someone is interested!

The website for the store can be found here: http://collectorscornermd.com/
nezumi
I'd be interested in an SR game (probably after Christmas), but I'm not even in the state by 5pm, so that locale probably wouldn't work. Keep me posted if the venue changes (but don't change just on my behalf! My commitment is half-hearted at best right now.)

Oh, you are playing the True Edition of Shadowrun, right? Not SR4?
Aberrant
QUOTE (nezumi @ Nov 30 2010, 02:19 PM) *
I'd be interested in an SR game (probably after Christmas), but I'm not even in the state by 5pm, so that locale probably wouldn't work. Keep me posted if the venue changes (but don't change just on my behalf! My commitment is half-hearted at best right now.)

Oh, you are playing the True Edition of Shadowrun, right? Not SR4?

Err, sorry Nezumi. We're definitely doing 4th Edition/Anniversary.
sabs
Which one is the True Edition of Shadowrun? 1? 2? 3?
nezumi
Not fourth nyahnyah.gif
Aberrant
Just giving this a bump, as we are going to be starting tomorrow afternoon!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012