Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eastern Pennsylvania
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
The Laughing Man
Extremely interested if any other people out there who play are from the area.
Dashifen
I do -- I run in Bethlehem, but I have a large group right now. Might have room in about a month when my current group breaks up after graduation. Then, I'm going to begin an invitation only game (so I can keep the group size down to a dull roar). Drop me a line at dashifen(at)dashifen.com and we can chat if you'd like.
Thanos007
There's a group at Cap's they run with 5 or 6 people. Usally on Tuesdays. I think.

Thanos
gfen

Bethlehem, here.

As for Caps: Just say no.
WolfJack
Live in Allentown

Play in Bethlehem

-Wolf
gfen

Actually, you play in Whitehall. wink.gif
Thanos007
gfen, what's wrong with Cap's? They seem ok.
gfen

I've probably been going to Caps for probably the last fifteen years or so. In that time I've seen it move locations more than once, and in each move I've seen less and less RPG stuff and more and more assorted junk show up.

Not to mention, I just don't get those warm fuzzy feelings there from the people anymore. More often than not I find myself annoyed with the place.

But, that's just me. No doubt there's plenty of others who have different opinions.

Now, on the other hand, there's a shop on Union Blvd (in that sort of gray area where Allentown becomes Bethelehem) called the Encounter. I've only been there once, but I had a much nicer feeling about the shop and the people who work there.

Its hard for any shop to compete with the internet these days, however, any purchases I make are more likely to be from the Encounter than Caps.
northern lights
lots of folks from that way here at PSU, many who will be home through the summers and breaks. you should be able to find someone in hazelton as well.
Thanos007
Checked out the Encounter over the weekend. Guess YMMV.
locomotiveman
Remember when Caps was in Kutztown? How many locations do they have now? The last time I was in the area there was one over near the airport which seemed to be the main one, and a smaller one out on the western edge of the sprawl, a few miles north of Wescostville
Blackpool
<deleted>

My brain was shut off for a moment there, I confused which side of PA you were talking about. I'm on the other side so, yeah..nevermind and all.
WalkTheDarkness
Not sure if anyone still follows this post, but I'm outside of Whitehall, and I'll probably be looking for a game when the semester ends. There still any groups runnin'?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012