Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DreamHouse
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Community Projects
SinN
Recently Ive tried my hand at writing again. And started posting things online, namely a series of short stories. It started out as a very vivid dream I had, and has begun to take a life of its own.
I decided dumpshock was a place of like-minded, intellectual people, considering some of the smartest, and best writers Ive ever spoken to were right here on the forum, to share it with, and get some feedback as to how I can make them better, and myself as a writer. Or if you just simply like them or not. Looking for anything really. Just interested in what others would think of my work.
Below is the link to site Ive posted them. Lame blogger site, I know, but it beats facebook anyday.

http://dreamhouse-bentley121.blogspot.com/

The format of the page is odd, start from the blog at the bottom of the page, and work your way up and so on, is the order I wrote them in. Looking forward to what you all think.
Deffmobile
I am impressed. Keep it up!
SinN
Danke grinbig.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012