Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanna help me get rid of some stuff?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
ravensmuse
I've recently moved nine hundred miles away from my birth state with my fiance in order to start a new life for the two of us. And while we've moved from four hundred square feet to near one thousand square feet, I'm still finding that I've got a whole lot of stuff, and not a whole lot of room. You can kind of see the problem.

So, I'm getting rid of stuff. What kind of stuff? Geek stuff. Right now I've got up 3rd Edition books Wilderlands of High Fantasy by Necromancer Games and Relics and Rituals by Sword and Sorcery Studios, Johnny the Homicidal Maniac: Director's Cut, an anime movie, and some video games for Ps3 and Sega Genesis.

It's all priced to go, so please, feel free to hit up those links and buy or bid. There'll be more up later this week.

Me, my fiance, and my living room all thank you for reading this.
Stahlseele
Hrm, you're way too far away and shipping cost would be murder i'm afraid <.<
Else i'd be interested in the anime movie as a gift for a buddy of mine i think.
Furthermore, that stuff up there in that there posting? Take one Box, fill it up.
Put box into the cellar or the attic. Call it a day O.o
Karoline
QUOTE (Stahlseele @ Jan 5 2011, 02:44 PM) *
Hrm, you're way too far away and shipping cost would be murder i'm afraid <.<
Else i'd be interested in the anime movie as a gift for a buddy of mine i think.
Furthermore, that stuff up there in that there posting? Take one Box, fill it up.
Put box into the cellar or the attic. Call it a day O.o

I'm guessing this is just the stuff that we'd likely be interested in, and there is likely more to come. As much as a single DVD or whatever doesn't take up space, that sort of stuff can add up quickly. Could also use a few extra bucks to pay for the new house I'm sure.
Stahlseele
*blink blink*
yeah, it seems i did not think that one through to the end x.x
ravensmuse
The other thing you didn't consider? I don't have an attic, lol. It's kind of the reason I have to sell things smile.gif

Yeah, more stuff coming. Dunno how much will be gaming (thankfully got rid of a big chunk of it before I moved) but I will have other geeky things up for sale.
Stahlseele
Wait . . no attic? O.o *boggles*
ravensmuse
Apartment smile.gif
Stahlseele
Aaah, ok ^^
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012