Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RPG Character Illustrations
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
nylanfs
Anyone else ever find this company, they make either line drawings, single character color, or full color portraits. And it looks to be a fairly reasonable rate, at least for those of us that don't have artistic skills. smile.gif

http://www.rpgcharacterillustrations.com/Shadowrun.html

Note I linked to the ShadowRun section. smile.gif
Tiralee
A much better option is to make friends with a struggling illustrator and pay them what they want.

- I should really post some of the stuff a good friend has whipped up for us.

-Tir.
Wounded Ronin
QUOTE (Tiralee @ Jan 23 2011, 01:22 AM) *
A much better option is to make friends with a struggling illustrator and pay them what they want.

- I should really post some of the stuff a good friend has whipped up for us.

-Tir.

Struggle, artist! Struggle!

I drink your bitter, bitter tears and use it to fuel my ROLE PLAYING!
Tiralee
Ok, as soon as I figure out how to host these images...uh, and how to link to them (I guess) I'll shove them up.

If only to hear Ronin's bitter wailing, and gnashing of teeth.

The stuff he did for our steampunk DnD is epic legendary.

-Tir.
Tiralee
Deleted after I read the instructions.
Tiralee
Gah - well duh.

All 3rd edition but first, a rollcall:)

Ladies, gentlemen, discerning AI's, knowbots and Ronin, I present to you, Red7 Security Concepts.

Roll Call

Left to right: McKinnion, Kat, Sparky, RaTH, Kronk, Red & Blue.

You may now post your character pron:)

-Tir
Jhaiisiin
Very impressive Tir.
Tiralee
I was also hoping to see what else people had tossed together as their player characters- I'd feel weird posting in Squinky's as there's a 6 month hiatus there atm, so why not this one?

Also, should I toss up our Steampunk DnD characters?
Note: The Schoolmarm with her Vorpal Rule of Erudition is there...smile.gif
Note that they're uncoloured at the moment
Note: Best. Steampunk. Engineer. EVER.

-Tir

"I don't care why he's on fire, I won't even ask. I just want him away from the fuel depot."
CanRay
Here's one of my Marty Sue... Um... *Cough*, Favorite Character: Jon "Money" Johnson.
Tiralee
Great Face - he even LOOKS like a used car salesman. Or a dentist that "loses" certain medical supplies on a regular basis. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012