Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Online Play
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
Willis
Hi all. I'm wanting to run missions at a local game store, but I'd like to play them as well. Does anyone ever run them online? That would be the only way I'd be able to actually play.
pbangarth
Though I wonder about the mechanics of a game that is supposed to be limited to four hours being played on the internet, I too would be interested in this format.
klinktastic
http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?showtopic=33743

The Denver missions are being run online. They're just kicking off mission 2.
Bull
QUOTE (pbangarth @ Jan 25 2011, 11:08 AM) *
Though I wonder about the mechanics of a game that is supposed to be limited to four hours being played on the internet, I too would be interested in this format.

The game doesn't HAVE to be run in four hours. They're just designed to be able to do so to fit convention game blocks. If run at home, online, or other venues where time is not a factor, you can take all the time you want.
LurkerOutThere
I have run missions online using ventrillo and irc. It works well and I would be interested in doing so again if there is interest once my work schedule stabilizes.
Wraith235
QUOTE (LurkerOutThere @ Jan 26 2011, 03:34 PM) *
I have run missions online using ventrillo and irc. It works well and I would be interested in doing so again if there is interest once my work schedule stabilizes.

any chance of doing appetite for vengance online ?

also I still need block war
squee_nabob
I have 4-6 people who would be interested in doing season 2 missions online
Wraith235
QUOTE (squee_nabob @ Jan 28 2011, 12:52 PM) *

its too bad I ran the denver missions before playing them and have also been playing in New York or Id be game

my area is not a great place to find missions games
DWC
I'd love a shot at picking up Appetite for Vengeance, since it never ran in my area. I'll even send another dozen boxes of Thin Mints to our local food bank.
Seth

I'd be interested as well...so make that 5-7 smile.gif
marcgarc
QUOTE (LurkerOutThere @ Jan 26 2011, 08:34 PM) *

QUOTE (Wraith235 @ Jan 28 2011, 05:05 AM) *
any chance of doing appetite for vengance online ?

also I still need block war

QUOTE (Wraith235 @ Jan 28 2011, 06:58 PM) *
its too bad I ran the denver missions before playing them and have also been playing in New York or Id be game

my area is not a great place to find missions games

I'm very interested too, no way to play local games for me, so PBP is my very only path for playing SR4
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012