Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New SR Group Dublin CA
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
bluedao
I'll be running a new SR group out of my apartment in Dublin California. So far I have one on board, I'm looking for at least one more preferably several more. It will likely be a fairly pink game, but that's open for discussion. Time is as of yet unset but it will probably be weekly and probably Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Application questions are below.

How often do you bathe?
A) I keep trying but the blood stains wont come out...
B) Daily, duh
C) You know sometimes on the weekend, you just kind of let things go. And sometimes other days...
D) When it rains

Socializing means to you:
A) I'm on the friends list with everyone in all 15 of my guilds.
B) <Mutter><Mutter><Mutter>
C) Hi
D) STOP STARRING AT ME!

Restraining Orders:
A) Are for the truly devout fans.
B) I thought that record was sealed!
C) They haven't proven nothing yet!
D) Are sometimes necessary
gwax
I'm in San Francisco but my desire to to play Shadowrun again would justify the drive to Dublin. I have piles upon piles of books and would happily play SR1 through SR4 with a strong preference for SR4. Sunday afternoon would be best for me; Friday would not be possible; and Saturday afternoon is doable but sub-ideal.

I am unclear what you mean by "fairly pink game"; could you clarify?

To answer your questions: B, C (but I'd love to know how to star at someone), A
bluedao
Well I have been playing allot of Hello Kitty Online and I figured I'd cross it with SR for a more pink SR... spin.gif . Actually I mean pink Mohawk instead of mirror shades, think more Mad Max instead of the Matrix.

Slotting techno ferrets stealing my e's.
Ah you solved the trick question on number three!

The location is also not set in stone, it was more to declare that my place was available and the general gaming area. I'm also only a couple miles from bart. I was thinking karma gen 600 points, races half price (bp = karma instead of karma*2). Details still to be determined. I'll shoot you a pm with my e-mail and get in touch with the other guy. I figure this weekend or next grab a meal, bs some about gaming, and get a feel for each others style etc. Maybe flush out what you guys want to play so I know what mooks I need to create (if any) to fill in skill gaps since so far we only have two runners. Or I may just do some magic hand waving (if no one takes a hacker I'll probably just hand wave everything beyond computer and data search, etc).
bluedao
Still recruiting, we play in Dublin Sunday from 4 to whenever.
Bastard
Still hiring runners?

I live out in the east bay and have been looking for a group for some time.

I have a rotating shift work schedule, making it difficult to make it to "every friday night" type of game, as I work different days/nights week to week. If this will not effect the group negatively, and you have room for a noob to the 4th ed. system, send me a line.

I am also willing to gm once in a while, 3rd ed. or other systems, if the gm wants/needs a break.

I can also host if needed, but it might be a drive for anyone coming from san francisco, and bart does not quite reach me yet (about 15 minute drive to closest), but one is scheduled for 2012-13, if the world doesn't end.
bluedao
I had actually killed the game after 2 of my 3 players had dropped do to real life stuff. Let me talk to my remaining player and see what his schedule looks like. I'll send you details and contact info in the next couple days.
Bastard
Sounds good. Let me know. I have PMed you my email.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012