Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NAGEE: The Rolodex
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Community Projects
Kenshi
As I stated before, I'm working with a couple of people to bring back The Neo-Anarchist's Guide to Everything Else (my title is "Art Director"). We're changing the NAGEE to a "sourcebook" format because the Dumpshock Data Haven is already covering the "e-zine" style and we feel that a focused book will be easier to produce.

The first book with be titled "The Rolodex", a tribute to past issues of the NAGEE and a compilation of archetypes, contacts, and adversaries that you can drag-and-drop into any campaign. The archetypes can be used as a quick-start for players or for GMs who need to have an opposing team for their players. The contacts will offer not only new types of contacts but a wide variety of ways to use them. Finally, the adversaries section will give NPC stats for various "bad guys" the players face (Knight Errant Cops, Renraku Red Samurai, etc.).

The purpose of this thread is to ask for submissions from the community. Post your archetypes, contacts, and adversaries here. If your submission is used in the book, not only will you receive a writing credit in the book but each entry will feature its own artwork.

The rules are simple. For archetypes, use a 400 point (or 750 karma if you prefer) build system using rules from the existing core rulebooks (SR4A, Runners Companion, Arsenal, Augmentation, & Unwired). For contacts & adversaries, the rules can be broken a bit if they fit subject matter.

Also, don't worry about posting more than one of a type of archetype. There is more than one way to build a Street Sam.
Fatum
Yellow, a Buddhist street sammy.
Aurelia, a tactical advisor AI for a spec-ops team.

Both were genned with 400 BP, but need a bit of work to fit under your restrictions.
Tyro
My Sample Character Archive REDUX thread has a few, and will soon have more. Karmagen with German errata, and sometimes a few other (documented) tweaks here and there. Unfortunately the old sample character archive was pre-sr4a errata, and thus uses the old attribute costs.
warrior_allanon
would any of you like to work with us on Dumpshock Data Haven?

seriously, NAGEE, as well as other magazines are our inspiration

pm or email me

warrior_allanon@yahoo.com
AStarshipforAnts
Gimme a day or so and I'll have a bunch of 400bp contacts/npcs for you.

Edit: Do you have open office? I could send you files that way.
ggodo
Do you care what format the files are in? Should I get the latest update of Autarchus and Blakkie's or is the exports to .pdf one I have ok?
warrior_allanon
MS word is prefered but i can translate pdfs to that as well as open office which I do like

basically whatever you have i will be making into hardcopy and PDF so pretty much any format is fine so email away

and for some reason i cannot get blackies prog to work for me, dont know what the problem is though its probably on my end
ggodo
ok, I'll have some stuff for you them
AStarshipforAnts
Dude-bro, I'm going to need your email if I'm going to send anything.
Doc Chase
QUOTE (AStarshipforAnts @ Mar 30 2011, 08:52 PM) *
Dude-bro, I'm going to need your email if I'm going to send anything.

Sergei had better be in that goddamn packet.
AStarshipforAnts
QUOTE (Doc Chase @ Mar 30 2011, 05:43 PM) *
Sergei had better be in that goddamn packet.

You know he will be!
CanRay
I'll have to see if I can dig out Nas' and Krunch and Klub's character sheets.
Wordman
Not that anyone needs it (or, probably, wants it) but I give my permission to port and update any of the archetypes I wrote for the original NAGEE to anyone who wants to do so. These are in the "Personalities" chapter of the Collected NAGEE.
warrior_allanon
QUOTE (Wordman @ Mar 31 2011, 10:10 AM) *
Not that anyone needs it (or, probably, wants it) but I give my permission to port and update any of the archetypes I wrote for the original NAGEE to anyone who wants to do so. These are in the "Personalities" chapter of the Collected NAGEE.

I have a copy of the collected NAGEE and will probably work my way through updating them

and my email is listed in the first post of mine warrior_allanon@yahoo.com
ggodo
Hmmm. . . I've made a few that are in .pdf but I can't get them here because there's no attach function. in this forum. Help?
Fatum
Just use any filedump like megaupload, rapidshare, or what have you?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012