Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What to do with those leftover shadowrunners
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Red-ROM
well, I've killed a lot of player characters in "Post or Die", and the reserves are all gone. Do you have a character whose game died out from under them and is looking for a second chance? Maybe you've had a guy in mind that you haven't tried yet. Maybe this isn't the forum you thought you were going to and you have no Idea what I'm talking about, It doesn't matter. just make up a character and join the ranks of Post or Die Today! No previous knowledge of the story so far needed! Your character wouldn't know that stuff anyway. Maybe you've always wanted to try the borrowed time flaw, but didn't have the right game for it. Trust me, this is the spot. I kill someone every month!* It's a fun, Action packed, death around every turn, pink mohawk romp. with a racist old crazy man carrying a laser gun to boot!( I love Oswald, Saint, don't get me wrong!) Can you hang with the big dogs? Join today!

*Actual death times may vary
Glyph
Sounds like it could be fun. Character PMed.
Mickle5125
what level are the characters at?
Red-ROM
2 karma or less, still on 1st mission
Mickle5125
basic 400 bp characters, then?
marcgarc
Perhaps I'm building a character to take part and private mailing it to you. But no enough time to put in this until weekend...
Red-ROM
QUOTE (Mickle5125 @ Feb 22 2011, 03:01 PM) *
basic 400 bp characters, then?

The rules and character guidelines are in the OOC thread for Post or Die, 400bp with a 10bp kicker for contacts
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012