Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Playstation 3 folks
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
PBTHHHHT
Hey, just picked up the ps3 last month and I'm looking for any other ps3 folks on the forums who want to friend for some online games. I just picked up borderlands, fat princess, CoD:Black Ops, Killzone 2 and Hawx 2. I'll probably be playing more of borderlands and fat princess for now. My user name is vallaugh
CanRay
I have a PS3, but don't get to game much online. frown.gif And have none of those.

I mostly use it for Blu-Ray and Rock Band now...
ravensmuse
I'm on there, but not too often, at, well, ravensmuse.
X-Kalibur
Do yourself a favor... of sorts. You're a dumpshocker, so you already rank as at least a dabbler in masochism. Get Demon's Souls. It has a spiritual sequel coming before too long as well. The game is simply brilliant.
Faraday
QUOTE (X-Kalibur @ Mar 4 2011, 08:19 PM) *
Do yourself a favor... of sorts. You're a dumpshocker, so you already rank as at least a dabbler in masochism. Get Demon's Souls. It has a spiritual sequel coming before too long as well. The game is simply brilliant.

Mwuauahaha. I have that one on order. I'll have my girlfriend try chewing on it for a while.
TBRMInsanity
My wife plays online more then I do. She is the evil ninja in Fat Princess that makes little boys cry (seriously she puts a lot of players to shame it is quite funny to watch).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012