Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seattle, WA area - Eastside
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Tinyemperor
Two players and a GM are looking for a few people to put together a SR4 game on the weekends. Players are experienced in non-D&D RPGs but haven't run the shadows much before. GM has run plenty of SR. Hosted at a home in Kirkland near major bus lines.

Brand new to Shadowrun? That's great. Been around since 1st Edition? That's great too! Looking for a fun, casual game with sane adults? You've come to the right place, chummer.

Free homemade cookies!
Method
If I were still in Seattle, I'd be all over this. I was always amazed at how hard it was to find a group there. Anyway, good luck finding somebody.
Faraday
Whoa, nice. I would be very much interested as I live not far from this location. My only issue is that I work until about 6.
focke
How many people are you looking for? Me and a couple other friends have been kicking the idea of playing again for a while now.
Tinyemperor
QUOTE (focke @ Mar 17 2011, 02:22 PM) *
How many people are you looking for? Me and a couple other friends have been kicking the idea of playing again for a while now.
There are three players and a GM now. Looking for up to three additional players. Will start as soon as we have at least four regular players.
Faraday
Just wondering how this is coming along. We good for players?
Tinyemperor
I'm going to give the internet one more week to see if anyone else is interested. Then we'll start on the 9th.
Faraday
QUOTE (Tinyemperor @ Mar 29 2011, 12:27 PM) *
I'm going to give the internet one more week to see if anyone else is interested. Then we'll start on the 9th.

Awesome, can't wait. smile.gif
Game2BHappy
I just moved to Renton, WA and I enjoy playing/GMing if you are still looking for new blood.
Tinyemperor
QUOTE (Game2BHappy @ Sep 20 2011, 01:46 PM) *
I just moved to Renton, WA and I enjoy playing/GMing if you are still looking for new blood.
Well, we have filled up our available seating with 6 people, but I'll make sure to contact you if we ever have an opening.
Game2BHappy
Thanks! I'll look forward to it.
Tinyemperor
Two people had to back out due to lack of free time. So there are now two seats open.
stevebugge
Possibly would like to know more about the group (players not characters) first
Tinyemperor
QUOTE (stevebugge @ Dec 9 2011, 04:39 PM) *
Possibly would like to know more about the group (players not characters) first

Three players and one GM. All in their late twenties with stable sources of income and no apparent social diseases. All geeky enough to keep up with the major internet memes, but not so much that they forget to bathe or how to handle themselves around members of other genders. We occasionally swap out a game night for a bad movie night.

The group's playing style draws heavily from British gangster films. Snatch, Layer Cake, Get Carter, Italian Job, and Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. Odd but believable characters, witty banter, unusual situations, and plans that never survive contact.

stevebugge
Did you ever get your game filled up? I lost track of this over the Holidays as things got pretty busy
Tinyemperor
QUOTE (stevebugge @ Jan 12 2012, 05:11 PM) *
Did you ever get your game filled up? I lost track of this over the Holidays as things got pretty busy

I understand, we only got in a couple of runs in the last month.

Still got room!
Faraday
And still just as crazy fun.
stevebugge
QUOTE (Tinyemperor @ Jan 12 2012, 07:44 PM) *
I understand, we only got in a couple of runs in the last month.

Still got room!

I'll try to keep tabs on this, my February just got a little crazy trying to beat spring to be ready for the garden and cleaning up after winter, but hopefully soon things will clear up a bit
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012