Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Player Seeking in Winnipeg, MB
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
CanRay
Mature gamer that's on the forums pretty much everywhere, with GM experience in Shadowrun as well. Have dice, will travel.
ScooterinAB
I'm in Calgary (I know, that's pretty far away). My gaming group is pretty tame right now, and I'm thinking of trying my hand online again. Would you be willing to run a game using a virtual tabletop/skype/something else?
CanRay
Wish I could head over to the Sentry Box and run or play games there. frown.gif
Megu
Hey, as far as Calgary goes, I'm going back to MN for the summer but I might be up for something next fall.
ScooterinAB
QUOTE (CanRay @ Mar 29 2011, 06:57 PM) *
Wish I could head over to the Sentry Box and run or play games there. frown.gif

I don't remember seeing a lot of Shadowrun ads at the Box. In fact, there seems to be a decline of people posting group ads. Disappointing really.
CanRay
Necropost Bump.
Jay
Possessed inanimate post bump.

I thought you already had a regular gaming group.

CanRay
Nope. frown.gif
Jay
Why not? What happened?
You used to play SR, Star Wars and a little D&D if I remember correctly.

CanRay
Yeah, I did. Everything fell apart.
ScooterinAB
That sucks hard. We're still here for you. I'm still up for an online game (skype perhaps), if you're interested.
CanRay
Narcopost.
Shortstraw
Ever thought about bribing a local politician to institute a player draft in Winnepeg to get yourself a group.
CanRay
QUOTE (Shortstraw @ Jun 6 2012, 05:20 AM) *
Ever thought about bribing a local politician to institute a player draft in Winnepeg to get yourself a group.
Yes. The minimum bid is way out of my finances.

I'm thinking of starting a Kickstarter for it.
pbangarth
It would be cheaper to move to Toronto. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012