Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Player(s) seeking GM in Toronto
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
pbangarth
Experienced player in Toronto with two or three buddies in Hamilton seeking GM.

Excellent Toronto location available for play.

PCs already made up if this is suitable for GM.

GM notes from earlier gang-related campaign in LA possibly available too.
Raven the Trickster
PC perspective writeup website available on request (work in progress). GM notes... Well at least some of them are available. I'll see what I can get out of him, not sure how much actually exists on paper though.
Raven the Trickster
Double post to enable email notification.
pbangarth
OK, folks.

My place is right in the middle of Toronto. There are roughly 6 million people here in the GTA, within one hour's drive/public transit of my house. Add another half million in Hamilton, where the other players are, and who are an hour and ten minutes from my place.

There must be one person in that 6 1/2 million who wants to GM a bunch of techno-magico freaks!

Ten minutes walk from my place is Woodbine Beach... where the beach volleyball nets are. You know what that means, right?

Five to ten minutes walk from my place are a good dozen pubs. Oh, wait. That's just on Queen St.

40 minutes by public transit from my place is the club district. Go get ideas for Dante's Inferno. Like ... research.

The studio district is way closer. Actors from Flashpoint, The Border, King, innumerable movies, commercials, etc. live in my neighbourhood. You see them, like 'local fauna' on a nature show, when you go walking on Queen St.

And summer is coming. That means the weekly weekend festivals. And the boardwalk that runs the length of the Beaches will be full. You know what that means, right?

I don't have time to GM. At least, in a way that does the game justice. But this is a great place to hang out and have fun.

There's gotta be somebody!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012