Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SR Missions Wallpapers
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
Bull
http://www.shadowrun4.com/

We finally have some wallpapers posted for some of the fantastic Missions art. We have the fantastic Mercurial art from AAS, and the covers from 03-11, 03-12, and 04-01 from Ian King!

Enjoy!

Bull
Belvidere
Look good! I now I have a large amount of undercleavage taking up my desktop! grinbig.gif
DWC
QUOTE (Belvidere @ Apr 5 2011, 05:45 PM) *
Look good! I now I have a large amount of undercleavage taking up my desktop! grinbig.gif

Don't knock it. That legendary undercleavage was a pivotal moment in my former company man's life.
Belvidere
I look forward to seeing it in action come GenCon. rotfl.gif
Bull
If there's any other art from Missions you guys would like to see done as a Wallpaper, let me know and I'll see what I can do and whose arm I need to twist (aka, ask Matt nicely smile.gif)
DV8
Those are really fucking cool. Thanks, Bull!
tete
Soo I might actually buy this season of missions now and scrap what I was going to run. Why? because I noticed that at leased one of the interwebs posted cleavage girl as Mecurial... Now I'm currious enough to buy the first one. However looking through the season I see a whole lot of Artifact missions... I'm very dubious about these as I tend to stay very clear of magic items in my Shadowrun. I'll give the first one a shot though and hope and pray it doesn't turn into a D&D magic item fest.
SecGuard
Nice, thanks Bull.
Bull
QUOTE (tete @ Apr 9 2011, 02:14 AM) *
Soo I might actually buy this season of missions now and scrap what I was going to run. Why? because I noticed that at leased one of the interwebs posted cleavage girl as Mecurial... Now I'm currious enough to buy the first one. However looking through the season I see a whole lot of Artifact missions... I'm very dubious about these as I tend to stay very clear of magic items in my Shadowrun. I'll give the first one a shot though and hope and pray it doesn't turn into a D&D magic item fest.

Don't worry about that. smile.gif There shouldn;t be anything that the players can actually use turn up during the Artifact Rush plotline... Not every adventure will directly involve an Artifact, and for those that do, the artifacts will likely fall into one of two categories: A magical curiosity that doesn't actually do anything but is worth studying, or something magical and semi-powerful that requires either specialized knowledge to use (that the PCs won't have access to) or requires very rare and unusual circumstances (a confluence of events, specific dates, the stars aligning, or maybe NPC only magical traditions).

I like the idea of unique, interesting, cool, and even powerful Artifacts as a plot device for storytelling purposes. I don't like the idea of D&D Style Magic Items.

Bull
raben-aas
So, undercleavage apparently sells well. This should lead to some interesting art assignments in the future. Or if it doesn't, I'll do undercleavage troll girls anyway...
Mesh
QUOTE (raben-aas @ Apr 11 2011, 07:28 AM) *
So, undercleavage apparently sells well. This should lead to some interesting art assignments in the future. Or if it doesn't, I'll do undercleavage troll girls anyway...

Hey, it's not like I didn't detail boobies in every single one of my art requests. wink.gif I love the boobies. I want to give people the boobies. It's about love really.
SecGuard
Hooray for boobies? wink.gif
SaintHax
QUOTE (Belvidere @ Apr 5 2011, 06:45 PM) *

From a female character, or male gamer?
pbangarth
QUOTE (SaintHax @ Apr 13 2011, 03:16 PM) *
From a female character, or male gamer?

Ouch!
Mistakil
I made monotone (in many colors, not just black and white or blue and white) conversions of many of these, so that they could be used as wallpapers without obscuring all my icons, plus I like a subdued background to reduce eyestrain. They look similar in style to the Elmore cover art that is on the Dumpshock home banner.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012