Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Online Games
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
LurkerOutThere
So if i were to run an online game or series of games of missions would there be interest? What would folks like to play. I'm willing to run season three or season 4 but i'm loathe to go back to Denver at this point. I work third shift so the best time for me to run is likely between 6-10:30 Monday thru Saturday. For a medium we'll be using ventrillo plus IRC or OpenRPG for dice rolling and sharing visual aides.
Hida Tsuzua
While my friends and I are interested in playing (you were an awesome GM at Origins), we're going through Season 2 at the moment. Once we're done with that, we'll want to hit up Season 3 and 4. At the rate we're going it'll be 3 months before we're ready so I understand if you want to pass us up. We also can do round robin GMing as well.
LurkerOutThere
Your going to make me blush. I'm sure I'll still be up for GMing in a few months especialyl flush of the summer con season and going into withdrawals.
Wraith235
I am definatly interested in it ..... and NY is a Great place to start for me ....
Chance359
You know me I'm always down.
Wraith235
forgot to mention .. probaby the only day I could not make it is wednesday's as I have RL Obligations that day
jizo
I would love to play, especially as summer approaches for now I am free most mornings
Wraith235
so far thats 3

Me ...
Jizo
Chance359
LurkerOutThere
Too few so far, we'll see if some more people are interested, I might point agustaquila(sp?) at this next time I see him online.
Wraith235
might also post in the official SR4 forums at the other website ... that might help too
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012