Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nook Color
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Vulcanisik
So I recently got a Nook Color over the weekend.

I promptly gathered all of the official and sort of official Shadowrun books from 1st edition to 4th edition in PDF format and they're on it. Great for reading when I don't want to lug around any of the books. Also good as reference material for the in person game I'm going to be playing in soon.

Now if I can just get Android on this it turns into a full blown tablet, not bad for $250.
Stahlseele
QUOTE (Vulcanisik @ Apr 25 2011, 10:35 PM) *
So I recently got a Nook Color over the weekend.

I promptly gathered all of the official and sort of official Shadowrun books from 1st edition to 4th edition in PDF format and they're on it. Great for reading when I don't want to lug around any of the books. Also good as reference material for the in person game I'm going to be playing in soon.

Now if I can just get Android on this it turns into a full blown tablet, not bad for $250.

Like this?
http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/hiner/how...oid-tablet/7630
Vulcanisik
QUOTE (Stahlseele @ Apr 25 2011, 02:50 PM) *

Hahaha... Maybe?

I didn't want to post the autonooter site out of fear of breaking the TOS of the forums.

But yes. It's going to be awesome quite soon as soon as I get my hands on a reader and a class 6 microSD card tonight.
Stahlseele
*shrugs* don't see how it could be considered a break of the TOS, but eh . .
Also, 7" is a bit too big for me. I have my Dell Streak 5" and am pretty happy with that.
I'd go up to a maximum of 6" i think, as long as the bezel stays a thin as possible.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012